2008年1月11日星期五

Oral: Let me her husband in bed depressed performance

I came to Shenzhen in 1995, less than a year to do the sales of cosmetics, very hard, but can not harvest what. Every day, I think a question: How can earn big money? At that time, I only earn money is almost a dream. 1996, MLM activities in Shenzhen just heat up, I would be very excited about the temptation every day in the development of a large number of fantasy ends, and then allow them to help me make money, buy a car within 12 purchases. April, I went to the Commissioner, joined the ranks of pyramid schemes. In fact, people who do pyramid schemes because eagerness to get rich, fantasy too much too messy, most people can be said to be possessed by the devil, in Shuidahua day Zhuancheshaojian that this person, that person has to buy the car Other people also prepared for the Housing, in fact, 100 people pyramid schemes do not earn big money of the five. In order to survive, many people had to deceive friends and relatives, no friends and relatives in Shenzhen, it is doing everything possible to rope strangers into the water and develop into their own ends. I was in such a situation to know I married. At that time, he unemployed, looking for work everywhere, I know him, he Shougulinxun and looked haggard, I do not want to talk about his friends, but I would like to use him, he developed into the assembly line, as a tool for earning money and I . At that time, I think, like his unemployed people, but also hope to have a job, earn a lot of money with fantasy, so I told him a soft, full of ambiguous language. Unexpectedly, he was cunning, I would like to catch him Yantiaoyu not catch, but he was a Duidaoshou. At that time, I often took him to classes at night, he is pleased to, but no matter how I tried to convince him, and he has never buy supplies pyramid schemes, we have not joined the "rats will." He Yantiaoyu I did not catch, but the past two to one, the two gradually up. During that time, I did not earn a penny, and life was difficult, with several friends Jizaiyijian small house, it is suppressed. Special summer, the air is very bad, very bad heart Mende. A person and he rented a room in his numerous hints, I would muddle with him to sleep in together. In Shenzhen, a lot of people cohabiting is no reason, and sometimes sleep Once off guard around a heterosexual. I know a few girls are like this, this may be a city of migrants special scenic routes.

没有评论: