2008年1月11日星期五

Who peeping after the divorce I nightlife

Editor's note: in a magazine that phrase: single women of the night, can you imagine how many there are, they will be able to give you the number possible. -- This statement appears ambiguous enough, sounds very "satisfied", Why? After the May 1 holiday, we have received a divorced woman's distress - there are too many people around in a subtle attention to her: dress up the change, and a man alone with the moment, the occasional Wangui, and even she have television at home sound…… she was innocent: "I live misconduct, interpersonal skills, simple, and why some people make irresponsible remarks?" This is a trivial Vulgarity article, but in the back of Vulgarity, she dished out the one thought-provoking question - "They are concerned about what a single woman's nightlife?" Questioned because of this, the editors did not hesitate to launch these trivial text. Viewing the Besieged City Protagonists Files: Xiaoke, bank staff, is now in Changsha Divorced woman in front of right and wrong? I have to admit that those days just divorce, in the evening, room Lenglengqingqing, static video Guding, emptiness and loneliness as easily. Fortunately, I love to dance. The days when after the divorce, extra long night, in order to kill time, I almost Gesanchaiwu enter the ballroom. It can be said that the days when, during the day and at night I判若两人: Professional Dress daytime wear, sitting in the bank, not the money out of the money is to come close. One in the evening, I go to bars and bouncing off of folly. Inconceivable, it was thought that into bars is a very ambiguous thing, in many cases, I found that some were obviously vent to discotheques in the dance, when Duoduoshanshan door. This I Zhishuang more than they are often songs in the opening minutes, I quickly entered the role, rushed from the stage dance. When it is discovered that many people with below jump, I always have a sense of achievement, as if he is a manufacturing carnival queen. I like to use this to observe life. It seems to me that night is not ambiguous, and even more thoroughly than during the day, all of them unloaded camouflage mask and, as the music is very relaxing movements. Not that tired for signs of life, which, before the divorce, her ex-husband is also very recognized. After a divorce can be, everything changed, I found that my colleagues and neighbors to see me with a look of contempt or even despicable. Some male colleagues even more senseless, caught an opportunity to meaningfully fun "you are Shuanga, a person would like to do on doing", or simply did not open on the first tricky laughter: "Xiao Ke, which last night to bars casual? "

没有评论: